As a passenger in the MSC Seaside Yacht Club, I had priority boarding on the MSC Seaside. When I entered the cruise terminal, my luggage was tagged for delivery to my suite. A butler escorted me to the reception area for Yacht Club guests. As I waited to finish the embarkation process, I got to meet and socialize with other Yacht Club passengers. While we waited, we were served refreshments.
Within an hour of boarding the Seaside, I learned, first hand, why the Yacht Club is known for its outstanding personalized service. My luggage arrived at my door just several minutes after I did. It was accompanied by a butler who offered to help me unpack. When I opened my suitcase, I saw a week’s worth of damp, wrinkled clothes that were once pressed and carefully packed. My luggage had been in and out of heavy rains since leaving NYC. All I could think about was what was I going to wear until my clothes came back from the laundry service.
The butler gathered up my clothes and headed to the laundry. Three hours later, he returned all my clothing cleaned and pressed. He got my trip off to the best possible start!
The MSC Seaside Yacht Club caters to guests wanting a luxury sanctuary and the personalized services of an exclusive private club. A “Ship within a Ship,” the Seaside Yacht Club gives guests the best of all possible worlds. Guests cruise in the elegant style of a luxury ship, and enjoy 24/7 concierge and butler services. Yet, they are only an elevator ride away from the activities, entertainment, and night life of the MSC Seaside.
The Yacht Club is located in the front of the ship, on decks 16, 18 and 19. Suites are located on decks 16 and 18. There are 86 suites including: Inside, Balcony, Family, Deluxe two bedroom, and Accessible suites. They are beautifully furnished and comfortable. Marble bathrooms are spacious, and have glass enclosed showers, as well as generous counter space areas for personal care items. Every suite has a flat screen television, a refrigerator stocked with complimentary beverages, a safe, closets and cabinets.
Each day, fresh fruit, bottled water, and refrigerated beverages are replenished in every suite. Room service is complimentary. All beverages, including alcoholic beverages, are complimentary to guests sailing in the MSC Seaside Yacht Club.
The Top Sail Lounge, on deck 16, and the dining room on deck 18, give guests a panoramic, floor to ceiling, view of the ocean. While dining, guests see what the crew sees from the bridge.
The Yacht Club private dining room extends out over part of the Top Sail Lounge below. During my cruise, a piano and violin duo played softly enough not to interfere with guest conversations. They played waltzes and show tunes, which were a great backdrop for guests gathering in the lounge, and during dinner.
The dining room is a lovely setting with comfortable chairs and a spectacular view. Menus offer a variety of choices, food is prepared to order and very enjoyable. Dining room staff are friendly and sensitive to the needs of guests on special diets.
I’m a dessert person. Desserts were attractive to look at and delicious to eat. I could not get enough of the rich chocolate Gelato.
Features of the MSC Seaside Yacht Club
- The One Pool Deck is reserved for Yacht Club guests only. It includes a swimming pool, whirlpool baths, sun deck and bar. Having breakfast on this deck is a great way to start the day!
- The MSC Aurea Spa offers health and beauty treatments, Aromatherapy and Balinese massages. All guests of the Seaside Yacht Club, have complimentary access to the Thermal Area in the MSC Aurea Spa where the massage and treatment rooms are located.
- Special Shopping Services give guests the opportunity to enjoy private, after hours, shopping in the on-board boutiques, accompanied by their butlers.
- Toiletries in each suite are complimentary
- Complimentary Beverage Selection in all on board bars and restaurants
- Priority Access on Tenders
- Complimentary Wristband that takes the place of a suite key card. It can be used when making purchases in on board boutiques, making reservations for the theater, and dining in specialty restaurants.
I can not say enough good things about the level of service in the Yacht Club. There are 60+ dedicated staff to serve the guests in 86 suites. Below are just a few of the staff who made my trip memorable!
The MSC Seaside Yacht Club has all you could want in a luxury vacation at sea!
If you are thinking about taking a cruise to the Caribbean, the MSC Seaside Yacht Club is a wonderful way to get there!