Please join me for lunch to learn about our custom designed cruises and accompanied cruises in 2020.The Cruise for Your Charity Luncheon Series will take place in Gallagher’s Steakhouse, NYC. In Miami, they will be held at La Estacion American Brasserie. Luncheons are a great way to meet fellow cruisers. The luncheons are all about what makes Cruise for Your Charity unique.
Custom Cruise Packages
Each time someone books with Cruise for Your Charity, I make a donation to the cruiser’s charity of choice. And, the donation is made in the cruiser’s name. The donation, ranging from $150 to 1,300 or higher, is sent to the charity a month after the cruise. Donations come from our advertising budget. It is our business decision to donate to charities through their donors who have a cruise lifestyle rather than do large advertising campaigns.
We Offer our Cruise Services Two Ways:
- Custom Designed Cruise Packages are for cruisers who want amenities that will enhance their individual cruise experience. Designing a custom cruise package is a two step process. Initially, the cruiser will fill out a questionnaire on his or her interests and needs. Then, I will call to review the questionnaire. We will have the follow up conversations necessary to develop a customized cruise package. The questionnaire can be found on www.cruiseforyourcharity.com.
- Accompanied Cruises combine the features of custom designed cruise packages with the financial and social benefits of a group package. I’m on each of the cruises as is my Cruise for Your Charity partner, John Diczok. We are the “go to” persons for questions, and assistance on-board. Accompanied Cruises are on cruise ships that cater to solo travelers and singles as well as couples. They give cruisers the opportunity to cruise their way. In addition, cruisers, especially solo travelers and singles, have companionship at meals and recreational activities. Also, there is the comfort of knowing there are seasoned professionals on-board that can be called upon as needed. Read more about the Accompanied Cruises offered in 2020 that will be discussed at the luncheons at https://www.cruisesresortsatsea.com/category/cruise-for-your-charity-accompanied-cruises-in-2020/
Cruise for Your Charity Luncheon Series Experience:
- Overview of Cruise for Your Charity
- Description of individual custom designed cruise packages
- Accompanied cruises offered in 2020 for couples, singles and solo travelers.
- A guest cruise line speaker
- A three-course lunch with wine
- A Cruise for Your Charity pendant for women and cuff links for men
Luncheons accommodate 20 people. You are welcome to bring a guest to the luncheon. There is a fee of $20 per person.
Note: NYC luncheons are held on a Monday. Miami luncheons are on a Wednesday and a Friday
September 9, 2019:12:30 PM – NYC – Gallagher’s: MSC Yacht Club and World Cruises
September 18, 2019:12:30 PM – La Estacion American Brasserie, Miami: MSC Yacht Club and World Cruises.
October 7, 2019: 12:30 PM – NYC – Gallagher’s: Princess Cruises Medallion Level Service
October 21, 2019: 12:30 PM – NYC – Gallagher’s: Princess Cruises Medallion Level Service
Nov 4, 2019: 12:30 PM – NYC – Gallagher’s: The Oceania Cruise Experience
Nov 18, 2019: 12:30 PM – NYC – Gallagher’s: NCL Suites & Haven
December 9, 2019: 12:30 PM – NYC – Gallagher’s: Holiday gathering and preview of our 2021 and 2022 Accompanied Cruises
January 24th, 2020:12:30 -PM – La Estacion American Brasserie, Miami: NCL Suites & Haven experiences
If you want to make a luncheon reservation, you will need to call me at 212-710-2662.
You can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about our cruises.